REVIEW: DANO Brown Rice Cereal

07:30


I used to hate cereals a lot and I never eat my breakfast until I found the DANO Brown Rice Cereal! 😭👌


Reason is because I can eat this anywhere, anytime even when I'm rushing to go to school, I can just pour milk into the packet and eat from it.
There is a spoon included in EACH and EVERY packet!

It's seriously so tasty until my family eats it as well.
All you gotta do is just tear the packet, pour in some milk and you're good to go!
It saved me so much time in the morning plus it is also healthy because there is absolutely nothing artificial and it contains NO SUGAR because they use natural sweetener! You can also lose weight eating this and also keep a healthy diet for lunch and dinner.

Sooo here is me enjoying it HAHAHAH ignore how derpy I look.

Thank you @charis_official for sending me the Dano Brown Rice cereal and helping me to save time 😍

#charis #charisceleb #dano #danobrownricecereal #brownricecereal @charis_official 🌈

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments