Review: EDMONG Honeybee Water Cream

02:12



Hello reader! I'll be reviewing the EDMONG Honeybee Water Cream sent to me by Charis. This post is not sponsored. I know I've been doing too many reviews these days and I promise to tone them down and blog about other contents so please bear with me for now! //cries

WHAT IS IT? 
EDMONG Honeybee Water Cream is a remedy for skin relief plus it works as a moisturizer as well. It is perfect for sensitive skin and boosts skin's moisture capacity!

PACKAGING



This is how the packaging looks like and I would have been attracted to this product at the mall because of how cute the packaging is! Look at the bees and honey design. 
The only thing I could understand was the "advanced honeydrop with watery content" phrase and the rest are in korean characters.
The plastic is very heavy though so it's not very travel friendly. 

CONTENTS
It contains carbonated spring water which has lots of minerals and propolis extract that helps to enhance the outer skin. Aloe Vera juice, green tea extract and mint extract are also included in it.

TEXTURE
The texture of this cream feels like any other aloe vera gel and it is a little sticky after applying it on unlike what the brand has advertised it to be: no stickiness feeling. It isn't a really big deal to me as it is just A LITTLE sticky. It takes quite some time for the product to be fully absorbed and the moisture capacity is as what they promised!

My skin felt super moisturized after applying the product. It smells kind of florally though and not like honey. The scent of this product is pretty strong once you applied it but it'll fade within minutes.
A little goes a long way! I applied a scoop from the spatula included in the product (see picture below) and it took a longer time for it to absorb completely.
I like how they included a spatula in the product because that way it'll be more hygienic and wouldn't contaminate the moisturizer with your bare hands.

You can get this product from my shop @ hicharis.net/ncole/2yj and I'll give you a 10% off the original price! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments