Tido Penang Hostel

09:00

So about month ago I went on a quick trip to Penang to perform for the Laugh Die You comedy show, we had to stay at the Tido Penang Hostel.
Took us pretty long to find this hostel so if you ever are going to this hostel then a great tip here is that there's a gas station (I can't remember which!) opposite to the hostel.
First thought I had when we were told to stay at a hostel was how the hostel was going to have bright red LED lights stating "HOSTEL" and some badly tinted windows like the film...... Ok but Tido Hostel proved me wrong and actually showed me hostels ain't that bad after all.

*pictures are all taken by me unless stated*

The lobby was basically packed with the 30+ of us so I couldn't get a snap of it but it was cozy and pretty! Really didn't expect it hahaha. There's also a convenient store on the opposite side of the road if you ever feel hungry at 1 A.M. since it's open 24 hours! Yay for supper to students like us :')



There are a total of 8 beds in a room and this is how your personal bed would look like. Extra props to the power outlet that EACH BED HAS as well as the light and the small cupboard.
I was worried I had to wait for my turn to charge my devices but fear no more!

*not mine- taken from the official website*

I forgot to take a picture of the toilet because it didn't dawn on me that I would make a blogpost about the hostel but meh.
So here's the thing, there are only FOUR bathrooms available each level SO IF YOU'RE TRAVELLING IN A BIG GROUP OF 30 PEOPLE LIKE I DID, make sure you guys plan out ya' time or schedule who's going to bath first.

*not mine- taken from the official website*

*not mine- taken from the official website*
Here is the lounge. Really cozy and a nice place to chill with your friends or family! (And very Instagram-friendly as well heh.)

And here we were provided breakfast and they sure were healthy as lump. (Lumpy space princess for the win) Cereal and milk and toast to start of the daaaay. 
There are also sinks and water boilers and okay you get the point.


PRETTTTTTTTY.


They also have bicycle rental too if you feel like exploring Georgetown by yourselves!
Here is their information if you'd like to try this hostel for a quick night stay:
Contact : 04-251 9266 / 04-251 9866
Website : http://tidopenanghostel.com/
Location : Tido Penang Hostel, No. 106, Argyll Road, 10050 Georgetown, Penang.

It's such a shame we were rushing so I only got a few snaps of the hostel and not of us boohoo. Therefore forgive me if this post was rather boring ;_;
But that's about it. Thank you for reading!
Song of the day : Morrie - One Fine Day


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments