Review: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder

00:30

Okay so I got myself the Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder from the online shop HERMO a month ago and it's wayyy cheaper than buying in retail shops.
I bought it at RM25 as it was on sale! Lucky me.
Since I have combination skin and it's everyone's holy grail so I decided to try it.


There are two types of mineral powder by Innisfree, one is the No Sebum Blur Pact/Powder and the other is this classic No Sebum Mineral Pact/Powder. Decided to get me the powder version because I can also bake my face with it! Not sure if I should do a video on it, comment if you're interested!



It comes with a soft puff and it's soooo smooth like a marshmallow. Hah.




Let's start with the performance.
I've started using this powder for a month already and I must say I was pretty impressed with the quality for the price itself. It really does make my face soft and smooth after applying it on my face! It also makes my face matte enough to prevent oily-looking face on camera but still gives you a small hint of glow. Although, living in Malaysia with the hot and humid weather didn't really make the mattifying effect last long on my face. It loses the effect once it rains. A little let down by it, but it's okay overall.

It has a mild scent to it, pretty minty if you ask me and I don't mind. If you're a person who dislikes scented makeup products, I don't think this is going to be a big case for it.

Packaging is really cute and classic. I was quite shocked with the size when it first arrived, though.
Not sure if you can see the comparison but it's smaller than my palm. Good news is it fits perfectly in your pouch due to the light weight of the product.



Consistency is very light and baby-powder like and it doesn't cake your face even if you touch up throughout the day. I even use it to bake my face and it still feels lightweight!



Overall,

The pros:
♡ Mattify your face
♡ Doesn't cake your face
♡ Lightweight
♡ Easy to carry around
♡ Gives your face a little bit of glow
♡ Translucent!
♡ Able to control face and hair oiliness


The cons:

♡ Doesn't last as long in humid weather


Overall rating:

 5/5!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments