REVIEW: CHARIS Commleaf Rose Sleeping Mask

06:20

Helloooo guys. I'm back as an irresponsible blogger again hahahah. I haven't been updating much because I was studying nonstop for my finals last year and afterwards, was working nonstop till now.
Long story short, I'm sorry for not updating much! //cries

Today I have a new product to review again! Wheeee. If you know me well, I like to keep my skin really healthy and clean and thus, I take the extra mile to look after my skin.
The product I'll be reviewing today is...

COMMLEAF ROSE SLEEPING MASK

I personally love roses a lot but I'm not sure about skincare products with roses in it because I usually use organic products.
Just for your information, rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reducing skin irritation, eczema and acne!
As far as I know, products that contain roses in them are very helpful for your skin! Just make sure you're not allergic to them.


Packaging looks like this and it's very simple and the name itself is very self explanatory. This Commleaf sleeping mask are said to whiten your skin plus reduce wrinkles on your face! Who would want any wrinkly and crusty skin?
This product is also pretty good for boosting hydration for your skin so you can avoid crusty looking skin!



The consistency is a thick gel texture like many other sleeping masks. It is very easy to spread around your face because of how light the texture is too.


This product contains 100% rose extract water and has 70% rose ingredients in it.
IT SMELLS LIKE ROSES AS WELL. Talk about heaven if you're one who loves the scent of flowers!

Just apply this sleeping mask all around your skin and REMEMBER to wash it off the next morning!
This product is quite hydrating in my opinion and it makes my skin glow after the use but the whitening effect doesn't really show up quickly. You'd need to use the products quite a few times before you can really notice your skin has really become whiter.

If you're interested in buying this product, you can get it from my shop today at Rose Sleeping Mask
https://hicharis.net/ncole/6Il

#rosesleepingmask @commleaf #charisceleb @charis_official

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments